Updating from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7 is a great way to revitalize your web presence and plan for the future. Contact us today!
Hire an Experienced team for your Drupal 6 to Drupal 7 update
Drupal upgrades on complex and mission-critical websites must be well planned, and meticulously executed by an experienced team.
Whether your site runs an ecommerce solution such as Ubercart, presents content in multiple languages, or requires custom modules, our team’s expertise allows us to guarantee delivery.
A few recent Drupal update projects
Drupal Update University of Idaho Waters of the West Program
- Reworked profiles with embedded video media
- Numerous views enhancements to showcase lesson plans and activities
- 1000+ pages and hundreds of pdf documents in 3 languages.
- Collaborative design process to clarify and achieve multiple objectives.
- Volunteer training in spanish.
- Took advantage of Drupal 7′s Entity API to refine content types and improve user experience.
- Modern HTML5, smart-phone ready theme.
- Improved content translation interface.
Drupal update costs, timeline, and methodology
While planning any project like this, we understand that both budget and schedule are important to you. Drupal sites vary widely, which makes it impossible for us to offer a standard upgrade package. However, we would be happy to evaluate your site and provide a free estimate and timeline. Upon agreement, will lock in our estimate so that you will not need to worry about overages.
Our team has evolved a methodology for efficiently upgrading Drupal 6 websites that follows established best practices, and guarantees clients’ 100% satisfaction.
- Client contacts us for a free quote
- We initiate the conversation within 24 hours. Client is provided with a free cost and time estimate, and introduced to their project manager. This project manager will be in constant communication throughout the project cycle.
- Our team creates a full backup of your current website, and uses this backup to make a complete copy of your website on our server.
- We run updates on this new copy, following the 19-step upgrade process to update Drupal core and modules. Your publicly visible website remains unchanged at this stage. All content, content organization, and interactive functionality are preserved.
- We update your theme to be compatible with Drupal 7.
- The project manager presents the client with a “first-draft” of their new Drupal 7 website. Here we double check that everything is working perfectly, and make any necessary changes before delivering the final version.
- We launch your new Drupal 7 site!
The FatLab Web support model
FatLab Web Support’s mission is to provide long-term, high-quality client services. People choose us because they need reliable and accessible help managing their web presences.
Each client is assigned a Project Manager who will remain in constant communication throughout the project cycle. Project Managers are reachable by phone, email, Skype, or through a support ticket to consult on the status of the project, or answer any questions you may have. Our management model allows us to ensure product quality control, and build trust.